As New York’s townhouse expert, and with over thirty years of experience as a real estate broker and investor, Dexter has been called “a broker’s broker.” He:
- Strategizes to increase your townhouse’s market value.
- Positions your townhouse for sale to achieve its top price.
- Negotiates strategically to achieve your goals.
Jane van den Berg
With encyclopedic knowledge of townhouses and their values, Nicole:
- Serves as your liaison from the moment you call for a townhouse valuation, to the time you close.
- Works with Dexter to recommend the correct pricing and sales strategy for your properties.
- Manages the process and success of your sale.
Maria is an Associate Broker who specializes in residential sales with an affinity and reputation for:
- An exalted level of customer service
- An acute knowledge of value, pricing, and negotiation
- An ability to devise an effective strategy to achieve the desired result
- An expansive network of domestic and international; contacts
Stella Chernoff is a diversely rounded and highly proficient real estate authority who has sold properties in New York City, Israel, and Columbia.
- She possesses a multi-lingual fluency which in addition to English, also includes Portuguese, Spanish, French, Hebrew, and a comprehension of Arabic.
- Stella is thrilled to integrate her particular knowledge of markets overseas with their preeminence as townhouse specialists.
Ekaterina’s background is a real asset when it comes to relating to people and delivering results.
- Her responsibilities run the gamut from pulling comps to servicing customer requests, to helping out at open houses, to administrative tasks for the agents.
- She is prized for both her efficiency as well as the expediency with which she executes all business matters.